PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, UPON PAYING YOUR BOOKING FEE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS!
1. Booking fee needs to be paid in full at time of booking, if you have not paid this within 24 hours then your booking time will be offered to somebody else if needed and your booking is actually not secured until this has been paid. Booking fee is non refundable, if baby is unwell you can re-schedule but if you change your mind for example you will not be entitled to a refund.
2. If you need to re-schedule your session due to illness please try and give at least 24hrs notice.
3. If your child is unwell, please re-schedule your appointment, as you will not get the best from your session and because I work with newborn/baby's if passed on to me I then can not work as risk of passing it on to others.
4. Absolutely no cameras, camera phones or videoing is allowed in the studio. If you do try to take photos or videos then I have the right to terminate your session with no refund or images shown.
5. Saturday appointments will now incur an additional £30 charge, Sunday appointments are not available.
6. You will be required to return for your print viewing in person, no online option is available. Please ensure you are willing to return to the studio to do so.
7. All orders are placed and paid for at your print viewing. If you are doing an instalment plan, you will be required to pay a minimum of 25% upfront and will be required to sign a form to set up go cardless. If you are doing the vib then you also have the option of paying across your 1st and 2nd session.
8. If you do not attend your print viewing without good notice you will be charged an additional £25 for my time for another viewing.
9. Only 2 adults are allowed in the studio at one time, due to space.
10. When attending your newborn session please bring any siblings along toward the end of the session.
11. Please request any prop/colour/tone choices in advance of your session.
12. Please note that every photographer has their own style, what you see in my portfolio are the style of images you will receive from your session.
13. If you have booked a cake smash and your child does have allergies, it is your responsibility to inform me at time of ordering your cake.
14. Your Images will be kept for a limited amount of time. After 8 weeks they will be archived, there is a £99 fee to retrieve them which will need to be paid by you, the client.
15. If after several attempts of arranging your print viewing I have no response, you may be at risk of your images being deleted.
16. If payments are not received on time, you may receive a 5% late fee of cost of goods, for every 10 days further that payment is late an additional 5% will be added.
17. Please note orders/images can not be kept without a payment plan set up and a minimum of 25% of total paid upfront.
18. If you fail to pay or keep up with any payments you may be at risk of losing your images and any part payments made. Although every effort is made to accommodate plans and be flexible if needed, I can not wait for weeks and months to be paid for sessions completed.
19. Your data will be kept on file for up to 24 months, if you would like it removed please email me email@example.com
20. Please keep small children away from studio lights, camera and other equipment, these are very expensive, any damage or breakages will need to be paid by you.
21. If you are using the pre payment method for your newborn booking, you will have separate t&c's
22. All images remain the property and copyright of Deana Louise Hewitt of Images of Life Photography, Images are for personal use only and not to be used for commercial reasons.
23. If you are running late for your appointment please do give me notice.
24. If you are more than 25 mins late for your session, you may be at risk of losing your session time as often I have several clients booked in, in a day.
25. Images of Life are not responsible for the colour or quality of any print or product you choose to have printed elsewhere. Only by ordering through Images of Life Photography can I guarantee the colour & quality of print/product.
26. Any Digital Images provided by Images Of Life Photography are Copyright, therefore any altering or editing of images by you the client is prohibited.
27. Images of life photography do not provide you, the client with any raw files.
28. YOUR BOOKING FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY DIGITAL FILES
29. I DO NOT PROVIDE LOW RES FILES.
30. MINIMUM SPEND OF £499 APPLIES ON ALL NEWBORN SESSIONS(excluding Perfect little bundle)
31. If your images need to be Archived for any reason then there will be a fee to retrieve them.
32. Archived files will only be available for 6 months, if after this time you have not placed your order they will be deleted.
33. Once digital files have been received they are non refundable.
34. Once products have been ordered these are non refundable, in the unlikely event that there is a fault with a product & replacement will be arranged.
35. The number of Photographs in Gallery will vary from session to session. We will take into consideration any specific requests as regards the contents of Gallery, but we retain absolute discretion regarding: (a) which Photographs we include in Gallery (it being acknowledged that not all Photographs taken during the Photo Shoot will be included); and (b) the application of any digital editing to any Photographs.
36. Requests you make for specific corrections to images, or re-editing of images, may attract additional costs. We also accommodate specialist or bespoke requests for retouching of Photographs at additional cost. We may need to refer certain retouching services to our third party partners. We will advise you of the costs upon request. Please note that we do not provide raw images.
By booking your session with Images of Life Photography you agree to the above terms.
During this covid 19 pandemic some temporary new measures have been put in place following government guidelines
by booking your session with Images of Life Photography you agree to these extra measures.
1.You will be required to check your temperature before you leave your house on the morning of the session
2. You will be contacted the day before to check if you have any symptoms
3. I will take my temperature before you arrive
4.Please wash hands before you leave your house
5. You will be required to anti bac your hands on arrival
6.You will be required to remove your shoes
7. Please do not touch door handles etc, I will open the doors for you
8. Re-schedule if you have any signs of illness
9. Shorter session times will be in place & some poses/set ups will be unavailable during this time
10. Report immediately if you have any symptoms or test positive after you have been to me so I can self Isolate. I will equally contact you if I have any symptoms or test positive.
11. Only 1 client per day
12. Only 2 adults allowed in the studio & must be from the same household.
13. Parents will be required to put baby in position as much as possible to limit contact
14. Please take any waste away with you
15. Please bring your own refreshments during this time
16. The toilet will be temporary unavailable
17. Please note the studio has temporarily been rearranged during this time